- I used to change my Zenith Slitter blades every 21-28 days. Now I changes them every 43 days!
Joe Williamson from Ohio Packaging in Massillon, OH
- Noticeable difference in wear. Less time changing knives. 2 to 3 times longer life. Less grinding to resharpen.
Larry Hunter at Pike Lumber in Akron, IN
- Trenching teeth for digging trenches for highway underdrain systems lasted 1½ times longer.
Kenneth Davies at Kokosing Construction in Fredericktown, OH
- D-2 dies were normally line-side polished 17 times in four months... after Cryo treatment, once in three months.
Jim Rau at TABC Subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales
- Greatly enhanced performance of calendar knives and Cameron cutter knives from every 1½ months to once a year.
Dominique Nero at Salem Republic Rubber Co. in Sebring, OH
- It saves labor and time and doesn't change the properties as far as being able to resharpen the tools.
Nathan Replogle of Replogle Ent. in Henry, TN
- Treated end mills maintain better cutting edge capabilities giving a 5 to 1 ratio over non treated tooling.
Dan Smarr at Stark Mold in Canton, OH
- We used 3-4 cobalt roughing end mills for a 60 piece run. After cryo we used 1 tool to run all 60 parts.
Tom Stugmyer at Ace Precision Ind. in Tallmadge, OH
- Treated slitter knives cutting corrugated paper went from lasting 2 weeks to 4-5 weeks after cryogenic treatment.
Jim Greenwood at Trey Corrugated in Sharonville, OH
- Average life for untreated Stanley #11-911 blades was 4-5 days. Treated blades are lasting 8-14 days.
Ken Barna at Sentinel Consumer Products in Mentor, OH
© Copyright 1994-2013 CryoPlus Inc. All Rights Reserved