Aluminum Baseball Bats
Are you tired of spending big bucks for new, unwarranted baseball bats only to have them go "flat" after a few home runs?
The cryogenic process consists of super cooling the bat shell to -300°F at a slow rate then held there for 10 hours.
- Residual stress is outward, adding force on the ball.
- 2 to 4% greater hitting distance.
- Improved durability to resist denting.
- 25% drop in denting speed.
- Results in a more solid sound of impact with the ball.
- Better pop and better feel.
- Increased "sweet spot"
- Reduces batter sting
- Increased life expectancy
Price: $25 + S&H